Saturday, November 12, 2011

Peanut butter banana chocolate chip cookies

I am still in the process of making these at this moment. I had to do something to get me out of the kitchen so I would stop eating them! They are too good! I don't even remember where I found this recipe, I just wrote it down. These are for sure a keeper!


Ingredients

  • 1 large egg
  • 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 & spray baking sheet w/ non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine egg, peanut butter, banana, vanilla and sugars. Miss w/ an electric mixer until smooth Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder and continue to mix until well blended; fold in chocolate chips. With a small spoon, scoop out batter and place on baking sheet aproximately 2 inches apart and bake for 10 to 14 minutes until lightly brown. Remove and transfer cookies to a wire cooling rack.
 
 
HAPPY EATS! :) 

1 comment:

Little Sister said...

These look soooo good! I bet they are too. I'm gonna have to make these soon!

Post a Comment