Friday, November 4, 2011

Hoagie Bake


I ran across this on Just A Pinch. It is good, my husband LOVES it. However, it wasn't what I was expecting, I do like it better when it's dipped in pizza sauce.


Ingredients
  • 2 pkg 8 oz. each crescent rolls
  • 1/4 lb deli salami
  • 1/4 lb deli ham
  • 1/4 lb deli pepperoni, larger size
  • 8 slc provolone cheese
  • 1 lg egg, beaten
  • 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Cover bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with one package crescent rolls, sealing seams. Layer salami, ham and pepperoni. Cover meat with Provolone cheese. Spread 1/2 of the beaten eggs over the cheese. Top with second package of crescent rolls. Brush with remaining beaten eggs and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Cover with foil, and bake for another 10 minutes.

(I omit the egg. No real reason why. I just forgot it one day and it tasted fine w/o it so I haven't used it since. Also in this picture there is no Parmesan cheese on top because I didn't have any.)

No comments:

Post a Comment