Monday, November 21, 2011

Lazy Lasagna

I love this simple dish. It may not look like regular lasagna, but it taste just as great! I add in some hamburger since I don't think it's complete w/o it, however you can leave it out if you like. I double this so I can have lots of left overs. I actually think it is much better the second day!




Ingridents

  • 1 1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
  • 1 cup spaghetti sauce
  • 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
  • 1/2 cup 4% cotage cheese
  • 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Warm the spaghetti sauce; stir in mozzarella cheese and cottage cheese. Fold in noodles. Pour into two greased 2-cup baking dishes (because I double this I used a 13"x9"x2" baking dish). Sprinkle w/ Parmesan cheese.

Bake uncovered at 375 for 20 minutes or until bubbly.

HAPPY EATS! :)

1 comment:

Little Sister said...

I will defiantly have to try this one!

Post a Comment